Goldcard Complaints

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

horizon gold card complaints

I also came to know about the complaints against this horizongoldcard company and agree with it that the company is untrustworthy. They must give fulfill the customer needs. And also have to give proper info about their company. The company seems to be shut down soon.
-NEH


I thought the horizon gold is using a credit card same as a departmental store does, in which you can only buy the items from the vendor, which is commonly known as sub-prime card. These types of cards are used with little, no, or bad credit. The customer must read the complete details and use wisdom in such type of matters. If there is no logo of visa or master card on it then it simply be anything else.
-MATTHEW


I also got this horizongoldcard. And it's true that there are unbelievable choices for the customer. The company lets many persons feel down.
-ANOTHER USER


The horizon company told me that there are thousands of electronic items, computers, jewelry, and much more. and these are not worth over $40.00. But it's all rubbish. Hoping the i will get my money back. It's completely untrustworthy, and fraud.
-COOL GUY


I also received a credit card by horizongoldcard.com. I thought that it is as per my needs of validating everywhere. But i got shocked when i purchase an item and came to know that i also had to use a visa or a mastercard in addition to this. I can't understand what to do? But know i am requesting to refund me money. But the company must not fool their consumers.
-Joh


I agree with everyone who complaints against horizongoldcard. They also told me that i will receive paperwork in mail and then they let me borrow up to my limit and they will cut the check within 24hrs and send it out to me. But this all is scam. I am requesting you to refund my money as soon as possible, else am filing a report with the consumer court or the better business bureau.
-MATT

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At April 17, 2007 at 2:33 PM , Blogger carla said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At August 7, 2007 at 1:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I can't find the telephone #anywhere does any on know it yes the got me to

     
  • At August 7, 2007 at 5:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    1-800-251-6144 is the number I found on Internet

     
  • At August 12, 2007 at 7:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thanks to everyone for the info.I thought something was up when i didn't see any major card's logo on the postcard sent to me. There are a lot of crooks out there. Beware

     
  • At December 7, 2007 at 5:29 PM , Blogger Millie said...

    I am sorry that you al feel misled and fooled but you are only fooling yourselves all you need to to is read a set of terms and conditions to know that the card is not a major credit card but a card that is for on a website only for those who submit their credit card information and do not read boo to you

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home