Goldcard Complaints

Saturday, April 21, 2007

horizongoldcard

I had a horizon gold credit card. Can you please tell me that where this card is applicable?

Horizon gold card is realyy not a credit card, it is just like any card applicable for the particular sites. These cards are not visa cards or master cards.


I suggest you not to activate the card. It vcan only be used on their website. Call the company and demand them for your refund. I have heard many conplaints about this card.


Only for online shopiing at www.horizongoldcard.com


This horizon gold card had no logo of visa or master card on it. So this can't be applicable anywhere. Do not try to purchase things with it else you have to pay much more. and there is no guaranteee of your money back. This card is good only on their site no where else.

------------------------------------------------------

Can anyone tell me the customer care number of this horizon gold card?


On most of teh cards the number is writen at the top or at the bottom. But this card has no customer care number written on it. I thought it's hard to contact with them.


Find it on their website horizongoldcard.com. Hope it will work.

------------------------------------------------------

I had received a horizon gold card today. It said to put a number in to activate it. What's it trying to say can anyone tell me?


I thought it just trying to mislead you. There is no need to activate it. Avoid it for good.

Huhh! What all this mean? It's totally untrustworthy. Just leave it.

------------------------------------------------------

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At October 11, 2007 at 2:04 PM , Blogger Kensiedm said...

    I would like to cancel this credit card the money to process this card has been taken out of my account and I would like it sent back I did not give permission for the money to be taken out the name is Dawn Hughes

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home