Goldcard Complaints

Friday, April 17, 2009

Gold Card (FAQ)

Q: Is there any difference between wells fargo platinum card and the gold card?

A: Most of these debit cards aor credit cards are almost same. But the main difference between these well fargo platinum card and gold card is about their line of credit and also about the fineprint. Read it carefully before applying anyone of them.


Q: I urgently need the customer service number of the American Express Gold card. If someone knows then plz tell me?

A: You can search for the customer service number of the American Express Gold card on their website. As I know it might be 1-800-668-2639.


Q: Is there any main difference between the gold card, classic card and the platinum visa card?

A: The main difference between the gold card and the others is their Annual Percentage Rate(APR).


Q: I had a bad credit and want to apply for the salute visa gold card. How is it possible?

A: Salute visa gold card company doesn't apply their credit or debit cards to the people with bad credit. So, its hard that you will get that. Try for the another one.


Q: Can anyone tell me if I can use my citibank visa gold card in UAE?

A: You can use your citibank visa gold credit card even in UAE or anywhere else only if it had a logo of visa card or master card.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home